Volunteering and Community Advisory Committee
Are you interested in volunteering?
Volunteering can be a life changing experience. At Macedon Ranges Health we welcome individuals who would like to make a change in their lives by making a difference. There are many areas where you will make a meaningful contribution. Possibilities include:
- Visiting Community Clients for a social visit in their home
- Transport to local shops may be required for some clients
- Visiting residents in The Gisborne Oaks Residential Aged Care
- Engage resident in conversation or read stories, or go for a walk around the gardens or for a cuppa
Areas of interest of current residents requiring a volunteer are:
- Art & Craft
- Stamp collecting
- Reading outback stories
- Politics and current affairs.
Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator Allie Clare on 03 5428 0300 for more information or to register to become a volunteer.
Community Advisory Committee
Macedon Ranges Health established a voluntary Community Advisory Committee in 2016. The committee’s primary role is to assist the organization in providing a community perspective in relation to the planning and operation of its services.
Meetings occur quarterly during business hours. Whilst we currently have a full committee if you would be interested in joining at a later date please contact Kelly Milne, Community Engagement Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the committee's Terms of Reference can be provided.