Macedon Ranges Health to host Community Panel Discussion on the NDIS
15 May 2017:
On 1 May 2017, the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will be available to people in the Macedon Ranges.
Macedon Ranges Health is an approved Service Provider under NDIS; participants and family members can send referrals via our website or phone our Intake Team on 03 5428 0300.
Macedon Ranges Health and PS My Family Matters are hosting a panel forum along with representatives from Carers Victoria, Intereach and NDIA:
Wednesday 24th May 2017
530pm – 730pm
Macedon Ranges Health Centre, Cnr Neal & Lyell Street Gisborne
This Free event is an opportunity for the Macedon Ranges Community to ask their questions directly to the source as to how this will impact, what the changes are and how to be supported.
Tickets available on Eventbrite or contact PS My Family Matters on 0475 269 965.
The following are some useful links to NDIS related material:
- NDIS eligibility and supports
- Details about the roll out and order of transition of the NDIS in the Loddon region (includes the Macedon Ranges)
- Information for people with disability
- Information for participants
- Information for families and carers
- NDIS website