Our Health Care Services
- Allied Health: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Psychology, Counselling, Speech Therapy, Dietetics, Diabetes Education, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy and Remedial Massage (Public & Private)
- Youth Clinic
- District Nursing (Public & Private)
- Home Care
- Respite (In home and residential)
- Lifestyle Enhancement Program
- Health & Physical Activity Classes
- Residential Aged Care: Low, High & Dementia
- Independent Living Units
- Op Shop
- Men's Shed
- Gisborne Oaks Market
The following organisations deliver high quality health services at Macedon Ranges Health locations.
- The Neal Street Medical Clinic
- St. Mary's Medical Clinic
- Hardy's Gisborne Pharmacy
- Healthscope Pathology
- Butterfly Audiology
- Ranges Psychological Services
Promoting Wellness Together, Providing Individual Choice
Macedon Ranges Health is recognised and respected as a valued regional provider of high quality, Integrated Primary and Aged Care Services.
- SUPPORT: Supporting Individual Health and Care Choices
- INTEGRITY: Acting Honestly and with Integrity
- RESPECT: Respecting Diversity
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Enhancing Accountability and Performance
- INNOVATION: Striving for excellence and continuous improvement
How do I access services at Macedon Ranges Health Centre?
Our services are available to people of all ages. Some services have eligibility requirements however we will inform you of these programs when you enquire through our Intake Office on 5428 0300 or CLICK HERE TO E-MAIL. You can also use the "Make An Enquiry/Appointment" button at the top of this screen.
The cost of using the services of Macedon Ranges Health will depend on the program that the service is provided under. We can confirm the cost prior to your appointment. If we are not able to provide a service to you, we will do our best to provide you with a referral to a suitable service.
What about people who speak a language other than English?
We are able to arrange for an interpreter to attend as required.